Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance Sydney
At Roberts Air Conditioning we strongly encourage regular maintenance, to save our customers money in the long run.
We want you to think of it like this, you wouldn’t skip your next car service, so why pass on your air conditioning service?
Just like a car, your air conditioning system requires maintenance to ensure optimum performance and help prevent costly issues from later occurring.
A maintenance contract means that our staff contact you when your next service is due, so you don’t have to think about it. Not only does it take the hassle out organising the service, a maintenance contract also means that we can lock in the capped price for the duration of the contract – which by the way, is decided by you!
Contact us on 8809 3704 or enter your details below for a free maintenance quote today!
Why is preventative maintenance so important?
- Optimises performance of your system
- Find potential faults before they become more serious and costly problems
- Ensures efficiency and effectiveness of system functionality over time of use
- Reduces energy consumption
- Clogged filters can result in allergens building up in your system. This means that when your system is running, those allergens are released into the air you breathe, and could potentially lead to mould problems.
What happens if I do not regularly maintain my air conditioner?
Neglecting necessary maintenance results in a steady decline in performance, while energy use steadily increases.
There are many variables regarding the maintenance and upkeep of your air conditioner. Our qualified technicians check them all to ensure the optimization of your system.
We recommend annual servicing for all residential units.
Commercial and industrial units are subject to use.